Monday, April 7, 2014

Greetings and Apologies!

So my best intentions of keeping this blog full of constant content went a wee bit awry. The past summer was spent on a job hunt which went rewarded in the fall, and I've basically spent the winter with my nose to the grindstone at said new (terrific!) place of employment. Now that I've fallen into a nice groove I'm crawling back to my previous online haunts and wondering why I ever left!

As such, here is my first post in yonks, a little test I did on making color thumbnails using the lasso tool. I wasn't fond of the results at the time (this dates back a bit) but looking at them now they were fun little exercises and definitely something I should try again.

Basically this is all lasso tool with rough brushes borrowed from Kekai Kotaki's set. The color palette was picked using the Kuler plugin for Photoshop.
 ...

I forget why the smiley-faces were there...



No comments:

Post a Comment